Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This year Rob picked out costumes for the family. I agreed with him that we really did need to take advantage of our children's complacence, since I believe this is the last year we can choose TJ's costume for him.

My little Chewbaca enjoying hotdogs@ our church's Halloween party.
Andy really was the cutest Yoda I've ever seen. He got a little hot in his robes, which is too bad since they were SO CUTE. I feel a little bad I didn't get a picture of me holding him all dolled out.

Our friends, the Fifes, also dressed up as Star Wars. I think we have almost every character represented.


And since I just can't resist that smile, here's one more:

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Your Lea buns were the best! Hooray for a classic.

ingrid said...

the costumes are awesome! so sad i missed seeing you guys in theme...